Hi everyone! Today we had Sweet and Sour Lala as our main dishes for lunch. Nyumm! Nyumm!
So, this is the recipe for the delicious sweet and sour lala,enjoy!
- 2kg lala
- 7 cloves garlic
- 3 inches ginger
- 1/2 bottle of chili sauce
- 5 chilies padi
- 1 tablespoon corn flour + water (for thicken)
- Saute garlic, ginger and chilies padi until golden brown.
- Pour the chili sauce and corn flour into the pan.
- Put salt to taste.
- Put the lala and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serves with rice.
Have a nice day!