Good morning gorgeous people! Thank god, today we can see Sun, hehehe... Since this morning, its not raining until now and I'm happy that I can feel warm again. Today, we had pancake for breakfast. Its not just an ordinary pancake, but a very fluffy pancake. So nice, so soft and so delicious. Nyummm~~ I took this recipe from the internet. Enjoy!
- 1 cup flour ( I use all-purpose flour)
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch soda bicarbonate
- A pinch salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk (fresh milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Mix well the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in egg, milk, vanilla essence and oil.
- Whisk the batter until there are no lumps.
- Do not use oil when you want to fry them. Use non-stick pan.
- Pour huge tablespoon and leave for a while until bubbles burst and form tiny holes. Flip over.
- Serve pancakes with butter, syrup or blueberry jam.
Enjoy your day!