- 1/2 onion
- 1 large egg
- 150g cabbage (finely sliced)
- 100g okonomiyaki flour
- 3 slices of chicken meatloaf ( can be replaced with prawn, crabstick)
- a handful of dried shrimp
- 150ml of dashi stock ( can be replaced with water mix with anchovy essence
- katsuoboshi ( bonito flakes ) *
- mayonise *
- okonomiyaki sauce *
- Mix well all the ingredients except for the topping (*). The batter should be like pancake batter.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook within 8-10 min then flipped over and wait until the other side is cook.
- Transfer the okonomiyaki on a large plate.
- First, spread the okonomiyaki sauce, then the mayonise.
- Lastly, sprinkle the bonito flakes on top of it.
# inspired by kak hana jepungggg !!