Hi again! Okay, today I would like to share with you guys the recipe for IKEA Meatballs. Im sure that you had experienced the glamor-ness, delicious-ness, juicy-ness, can-i-have-more-and-more-ness of those meatballs, right? if you haven't taste it yet,shuuhhh! shuhhh! ~~ hehehe,joking :P For the first time I tried this recipe, I was like "Did I just order Ikea Meatballs Delivery?" I can guarantee you that the taste is 98% just like Ikea Meatballs. I'm so glad that I found this recipe in the internet. Since then, I have been using this for couple of times. My girlfriends had tried my meatballs since I made for them for our picnic. I think they really like my meatballs since they asked me not really asked,they told me to cook meatballs for them,hehehe.. and they refused when I offered to make a dessert =.=
Ok. Now here are those secret ingredients =)
Make Your Own Meatballs (or you can just buy the frozen meatballs at hypermarket)
- 500g minced beef
- 1 large egg
- 250ml cream ( you can use water and fresh milk)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 50ml all-purpose flour
- Heat the onion till golden in a couple of tablespoons of lightly browned butter.
- Moisten the flour in a little water.
- Mix the minced beef, egg, cream,golden onion, moisten flour until is consistency and flavor generously with salt and pepper.
- You can use a pair of spoon or hands to shape the mixture into round balls.
- Fry them slowly in plenty of butter.
Make Your Own Yummy Cream Sauce
- 100ml whipping cream
- 200ml beef stock
- 1 tablespoon white flour/corn flour (for thicken)
- White pepper
- Brown sauce (powder)
- Swirl the boiling beef stock in a pan.
- Add whipping cream and thicken with white/corn flour.
- Add brown sauce until the sauce turn into light brown.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serves the meatballs with sauce, french fries while it still hot!
|There you have your perfect Swedish meal!|