Hi everyone! How was your day? I have uneasy feeling today,sigh.. Maybe because day after tomorrow I'll be back to Melaka. My mental and physical are not fully ready yet :( Tonight, we had chicken chop as our dinner and after that we had 2 desserts,yummmmyy~~ Here's the recipe!
- 1 whole chicken ( cut into big pieces- thigh, wing, drumstick)
- Kentucky flour
- 5 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 1/2 bottle chili sauce
- 2 cans red beans
- 1 cup water
- 2 basils
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- French fries ( side dish)
- Mix kentucky flour to the chicken. Spread well.
- Deep fried the chicken in hot oil using large wok.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic and onion until light brown.
- Add in chilli sauce, red beans and water.
- Add in basils and season with salt and pepper. Wait until it simmering.
- Using the same oil that you fried chicken, now deep fried the fries.
- Enjoy while still hot!
Have a nice day!