Hi again! For the past few days, I've been craving for chocolate. I ate everything that have chocolate flavor. So, today I decided to bake chocolate cake. Actually I was thinking to make chocolate lava @ chocolate volcano. Have you heard or try this kind of cake? So delicious, so marvelous, the gooey inside of the cake make me ahhhh yummyy yummyyy~~ That gooey thing makes me want to bake it. But, when I googled, I have to use ramekins to bake it. Actually, I still can use muffin tins, but I just want to have the perfect gooey chocolate lava. So, I hold on then I made decision to bake chocolate moist cake. So, here's the recipe!
- 2 cups plain flour (sifted)
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (sifted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder (sifted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soda bicarbonate (sifted)
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 eggs ( grade B)
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- A pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs and caster sugar.
- Add in the butter and salt.
- Add in the sifted ingredients, corn oil, evaporated milk and boiling water alternately. Mix the ingredients well.
- Grease the round cake pan with butter then pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake it with 180 degree C for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before you put the topping.
- 1 bar of cooking chocolate
- 1 small box of whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of corn oil
- With double boiling, melt the chocolate.
- Add the whipping cream and corn oil.
- Pour on the completely cool cake and smooth using spatula.
Enjoy your day!