Hi everyone! Sorry sorry sorry for the late update. I'm a busy woman today as I had to do many things just now before I went back to Melaka this Saturday. Huwaaa... My semester break only left 2 days more,haihhhh... Okay, back to our main topic. Have you been craving for Famous Amos cookies but you can't get them on the spot? Okay, I got good news, from now on, you can bake your own - 100% - Famous Amos cookies! These cookies are our-must-cookies every year during Raya celebration. This recipe is so awesome! Try it out ladies!
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 cups oatmeal ( finely blended)
- 24 oz chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 18 oz chocolate bar of your favorite ( grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups nuts of your choice ( chopped - I used walnut, pecan and chestnut )
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add grated chocolate, chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees C.
Have fun everyone!
P/S: Go Malaysia Go! Good luck guys!