Hi everyone! I'm sure everybody so proud to Malaysian right? Last night our team won against Garuda team, hehehe.. But, they still have to struggle for the last game. Good luck guys! Back to main topic, today I had french toast for my breakfast. Just a simple dish yet delicious =)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup fresh milk
- 4 slices bread ( cut into half)
- Beat eggs and milk together until well mixed.
- Dip each side of bread into egg mixture allowing the bread soak the mixture.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Fry the dipped bread on medium-heat. Fry them until both side turn to brown.
- Serve hot with butter, maple syrup or jam of your choice.
Good day gorgeous people!