Good day everyone! Today I had a simple breakfast only because I have fever right now, I have no mood to cook anything else. So, I have omelette in my mind. Here's the recipe, try it out!
- 4 eggs
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 6 button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 big tomato (you can use cherry tomatoes)
- Cheddar cheese
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Fry the onions, mushrooms and tomato in a hot pan. Fry until turn light brown. Put aside.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the fried stuff,salt and black pepper into it and mix everything.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into pan. When it's hot, pour the mixture into it. The heat should be very low because we don't want to burn the base.
- After a few minutes, add grated cheddar cheese on the half-cook egg mixture.
- Fold half of the egg mixture because we want the inside part maintain to be moist.
- After a few minutes, it's ready for eat. You can eat with baked beans or chili sauce.