Good morning everyone! I hope its not too late for me to wish you good morning, hehehehe.. Its finally raining after a few days back we had sunny day. Today I had waffle for my breakfast. The ingredients are same with the ingredients that I used for fluffy pancake. You just need to have waffle iron! I like my waffle to be crispy at the edges. Some people like to eat with honey or jam, but I like it to serve with ice cream. So here's the recipe!
- Preheat you waffle iron
- Mix well the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in egg, milk, vanilla essence and oil.
- Whisk the batter until there are no lumps.
- Pour the batter in the hot waffle iron. Close the iron and cook till golden brown.
- Do not stack as it will make them soggy.
- Enjoy the hot waffle with your favorite jam, butter or ice cream!
Happy day everyone!