Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crispy Waffle

Assalamualaikum



Good morning everyone! I hope its not too late for me to wish you good morning, hehehehe.. Its finally raining after a few days back we had sunny day. Today I had waffle for my breakfast. The ingredients are same with the ingredients that I used for fluffy pancake. You just need to have waffle iron! I like my waffle to be crispy at the edges. Some people like to eat with honey or jam, but I like it to serve with ice cream. So here's the recipe!

  • 1 cup flour ( I use all-purpose flour)
  • 2 teaspoon baking powder
  • A pinch soda bicarbonate 
  • A pinch salt
  • 2 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup milk (fresh milk)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1 tablespoon oil
  1. Preheat you waffle iron
  2. Mix well the dry ingredients ( flour, baking powder, soda bicarbonate, salt and sugar in a bowl.
  3. Add in egg, milk, vanilla essence and oil.
  4. Whisk the batter until there are no lumps.
  5. Pour the batter in the hot waffle iron. Close the iron and cook till golden brown.
  6. Do not stack as it will make them soggy.
  7. Enjoy the hot waffle with your favorite jam, butter or ice cream! 


Happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment