|Over-beaten cream caramel -.-"|
- 10 eggs ( grade B)
- 1 can evaporated milk (Ideal)
- 1 can water ( I used the evaporated milk's can to measure the water)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoon water
- Mix the ingredients for the pudding in a large bowl. Mix well until the sugar dissolved. Put aside. Don't bit to hard as you will get the result as I am. The pudding should come out looking smooth.
- In a small saucepan, melt the sugar with the water. Bring them to boil. The caramel is done when the melted sugar is brown. Pour into a cake pan or you can use ramekins.
- Pour the pudding mixture into the cake pan.
- Place the cake pan into steamer and let it steam for 25 minutes.
- When the pudding is done,let it slightly cool.
- Fold it over upside down into another plate to serve.
- Chill it when it is 100% cool.