Hi everyone! Sorry for the very late update. Alhamdulillah, I've start my new semester last Monday. I'm a bit busy and very tired because didn't managed to get used yet with the new schedule. So, today I share with you the recipe of roasted chicken rice =)
For roasted chicken:
- 1 whole chicken (cut into large pieces- drumstick,wings)
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice (from grated ginger)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 liters chicken stalk
- 2 cups rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 4 inches ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 600 ml chicken stalk
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Combine the ginger juice, soy sauce, honey, salt, pepper then rub this mixture all over the chicken. Set aside for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oil in a large wok. Fry the chicken until they cook. Set aside then cut into serving portions.
- While the chicken is frying, cook the rice. Rinse and drain the rice. Heat the butter in a rice cooker and stir fry the ginger until golden brown. Add the rice and stir fry until fragrant. Add salt and chicken stalk until boiling. Let the rice cook.
- Line the a serving platter with the cucumber arrange and arrange the chicken pieces neatly on top of the rice. Enjoy!
Have a nice day!